At Austin Breast Imaging, we know how important it is to have regular screening mammograms. That’s why we’ve gone beyond guidelines recommended by the CDC to ensure you have a safe place to have your screening or diagnostic mammogram.
Here are just of few of the measures we’ve introduced to ensure your safety, and the safety of our clinicians:
- All patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to arrival/staff is screened daily
- Regular sanitizing of all equipment between patients
- Constant cleaning and sanitizing of all countertops, doorknobs and other common surfaces is performed throughout the day
- Limited number of patients allowed in waiting rooms/family members asked to stay home
- Patients have the opportunity to wait in their vehicles until their appointment is ready.
- All patients and staff wear a face mask/staff also wear gloves