Your health and safety are our top priorities
At Austin Breast Imaging, we know how important it is to have regular screening mammograms. That’s why we’ve gone beyond guidelines recommended by the CDC to ensure you have a safe place to have your screening or diagnostic mammogram.
Here are just of few of the measures we’ve introduced to ensure your safety, and the safety of our clinicians:
- All patients are screened for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to arrival/staff is screened daily
- Regular sanitizing of all equipment between patients
- Constant cleaning and sanitizing of all countertops, doorknobs and other common surfaces is performed throughout the day
- Limited number of patients allowed in waiting rooms/family members asked to stay home
- Patients have the opportunity to wait in their vehicles until their appointment is ready.
- All patients and staff wear a face mask/staff also wear gloves